- The incumbent carries out direct written translation (English to Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Indonesia to English) and oral (simultaneous and consecutive) interpretation of lesson material.
- S/He provides interpretation for DS/ATA staff, instructors and Indonesian National Police officers.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- At least college degree (Diploma II) in Management, Administration, English or other related field is required.
- At least 2 (two) years experience in translation and interpreting (English to Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Indonesia to English) is required.
- Level 4 (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia are required. Must be able to comprehend and follow complex oral instructions and written guidance. Ability to draft basic memoranda and correspondence. Language proficiency will be tested.
- Must have knowledge of law enforcement terminology, INP acronyms as well as specific terminology relating to firearms, ammunition and explosive, and computer cyber crimes.
- Must be self-motivating and able to work with little/to no supervision.
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office environments.
- Ordinarily Resident: Rp. 91,768,705 – p.a. (Full performance starting salary)
- Closing date: March 27, 2013
Should you interested please visit link below for official info and applying procedure.