YAYASAN SATU LENTERA INDONESIA (YSLI), affiliate of an international Christian agency, is looking for highly qualified individuals to join the team in their main office in Jakarta.
The following position is available:
He/she will oversee all aspects of YSLI’s training, socio-economic development (SED), research and distribution projects as well as be responsible for the overall administration and management of the base. This role requires frequent travel within and out of the country.
• Oversee, help coordinate and teach in nation-wide training seminars with the Training Coordinator
• Oversee the translation, printing and distribution of YSLI’s signature training material as well as promoting it as a valuable tool for equipping Christians through theological institutions, churches, various mission networks, conferences and consultations
• Work with the SED Coordinator to identify needs, explore opportunities, and plan, execute and evaluate the effectiveness of strategic projects that will empower and uplift Christian communities in Indonesia, especially in areas with religious restrictions
• Supervise the Researcher/Writer in the research, reporting and production of news and various communication on the projects of the base
• Oversee and work with the administration support team to ensure effective and efficient operations in compliance with all legal, statutory as well as operational requirements and standards
• Born again Christian
• Degree in a relevant field
• Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in the management and administration of an office/organization with a nationwide reach
• Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Good servant leadership, strategic-thinking, communication, analytical and organizational skills as well as proficient in Microsoft Office
• Skillful in working with people from different personalities and culture, financial management and stewardship of resources
Kindly submit your application – including a comprehensive resume, a recent passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents and contact information – by email to the HR Manager at email@example.com by 25th September 2013