PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia – TMMIN is the largest automaker company in Indonesia with major business in assembler and exporter of Toyota vehicles. The Company also engaged in spare parts manufacturer. PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia is a multinational joint venture company between Japan’s biggest automakers, Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) and Indonesia’s diversified group PT Astra International Tbk, respectively with share ownership of 95% and 5%. TMMIN was established in 2001 and its headquarters is situated in Jakarta. At present, the Company has 4 production plants spread in Sunter Jakarta and Karawang West Java. In addition, TMMIN plans to build its new engine plant in Karawang West Java with a total investment of US$214.49 million and scheduled for operation in 2016.
- University/Academy Student, majoring from Electro Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- With GPA min > 2.75
- Preferably of semester within 6th – 8th
- Strong involvement in organizational activities
- Strive for excelllemce amd high willingness to learn
- High initiative with good analysis and teamwork
- Fluent in English both oral and written