PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Bank BRI is a big size state-owned banks in Indonesia with total assets worth of Rp535.20 trillion in the end of 2012. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is owned by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares and public with 43.25% shares. As of March 2013, Bank BRI supported by 9,084 outlets across Indonesia, including 1 head office in Jakarta, 18 Regional Offices, 14 Inspectorate Offices, 446 branch offices, 545 sub branch offices, 919 cash counters, 5,001 BRI Units, 1,804 Teras BRI, and also 350 Teras mobile. Bank BRI also supported by total 63,940 e-channel networks, including 14,367 ATMs and 49,381 EDCs, 92 CDMs, 100 KiosK, and 45 E-Buzz. Bank BRI has 3 subsidiaries; PT Bank BRISyariah, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk, and BRI Remittance Co Ltd. Bank BRI also supported by 1 associate company, namely PT BTMU-BRI Finance.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as Program Pengembangan Staff (PPS) and Resident Auditor (RA) through BRI Job Expo 2013 that will held on following locations
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- Min S1/S2 from a reputable universities (accredited A and B)
- PPS Umum : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, and Statistics)
- PPS Auditor : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (only for Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS IT : Computer Science, Information Engineering
- GPA min 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2 with the provisions of GPA S1 min. 3.00)
- Max age 27 years old (S1) and 30 years old (S2)
- Priority for those who have not participated in previous selection of PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married and willing for not married for year since he was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia and Abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if been accepted as a participant of PPS BRI
- Min 3 years of working experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group – Auditor, or Internal Auditor in the Bank / Financial Institution
- Max age 35 years old
- S1/S2 from reputable universities with accredited A / B from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- GPA min 2.75 (S1) and 3.25 (S2)
- Active in English.
- Placement in all over Indonesia