KINERJA Project, a local governance program funded by USAID focusing on providing service delivery in the areas education, health and economic services is currently looking for Grant Specialist according to the scope of work below.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> not later than July 14, 2013 indicating the reference subject. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date in the application letter. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Duration of Project: to February 28, 2015
Position: Cost Share Administrator
Duty Station: Jakarta
General Description of Position:
The Cost Share Administrator identifies, prepares and implements potential cost share with private firms, government and donors. S(he) coordinates cost share management and supporting documentation in Kinerja project, ensuring that the cost share is validated, calculated and administered in accordance with RTIand USAID policies, guidelines and procedures. The Cost Share Administrator will be primarily responsible for liaison with the National Technical Specialists and Advisors, Grants Specialist, Provincial Coordinators and FGOs, District Staff (LPSS, LGHS and LDHE), Sub Awards and Indonesia counterparts in identifying potential cost share resources relates to Kinerja meetings, trainings, workshops, or any other Kinerja related activities or join activities. While most work will be conducted in the KINERJA national office, there will be travel for site visits to identify or gather cost share related information and required supporting documentation.
This position reports to Finance and Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying, preparing and implementing potential for cost share with private firms, Government and Donors.
• Work with Finance & Operations Manager, National Specialists and Advisors, Provincial Coordinators, Districts Staff (LPSS, LGHS, LDHE), Province FGOs, M&E Specialists, and Sub-Awardees to identify potential
cost share relates to Kinerja activities or joint activities with non-US federal
organization or Donors.
• Validate and valuate cost share, complete its supporting documentation.
• Submit reported cost share and documentation to the Finance & Grants Manager for review and to the Senior Accountant for record at QuickBooks.
• Monitor annual Cost Share Commitment versus reported Cost Share for Sub-Awardees, Grantees, and Provinces.
• Send timely reminders to related parties as necessary to ensure that Cost Share commitment is achieved and accurately reported with adequate supporting documentation.
• Provides training on cost share applicable rules and regulations, policiesand procedures as required.
• Proper filing system on reported cost share documentation for audit trail
• Travels as necessary for identifying and documenting cost share
• Prepares monthly cost share tracker for Finance & Operations Manager
• Liaise with Procurement Officer and Grants Specialist on the outcomes of periodic market surveys and unit cost checks to ensure reasonableness of reported cost share valuation.
• Be the main contact person for any cost share related inquiries.
• Share cost share success stories with Kinerja staff for ideas and initiatives of making similar cost share.
• Bachelor Degree in Program Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of cost share administration and management
• Proven track record of effective cost share administration and
management to achieve project commitments is required
• Able to work under tight deadlines and managing priorities
• Strong financial management, organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a team-oriented setting are necessary.
• High standard of personal and professional integrity
• Experience in administering RTIand USAID financial regulations, systems and procedures is desirable
• Proficient in MS Excel and ability to communicate in both native language and English (written and spoken)
For more detail info about us, please visit www.kinerja.or.id